Write a review
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100g ladyfingers
- 1 table spoon liquor
- 1/2 cup coffee
- cocoa powder
- Beat yolks with sugar.
- Add mascarpone cheese.
- In a separate bowl whip egg whites into a foam.
- Add the whipped egg whites into the cream mixture and mix carefully.
- Mix coffee with liquor.
- Dip ladyfingers into the coffee mixture. Don't let ladyfingers soak in coffee!
- Place ladyfingers in a single layer and cover with the cheese mixture. Repeat layers once ot twice.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
My Cute Aprons http://mycuteaprons.com/