Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Write a review
- 400g chicken filet
- 250g mushrooms
- 80g grated cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cream
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Chop onion, chicken filet and mushrooms in cubs.
- Cook onions in a pan until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for additional 3-5 minutes.
- Cook chicken until brown in a separate pan.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the chicken. Add flour and mix well.
- Pour cream and sour cream in the mixture. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Divide the mixture evenly between baking pans and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese melts and browns.
My Cute Aprons http://mycuteaprons.com/