Write a review
- 250g biscuits
- 120g butter
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 450g cream cheese (or mascarpone cheese)
- 450g sour cream (15% or more)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter and a bit of cinnamon.
- Put the mixture into a baking pan and press down firmly. Leave in the fridge.
Meanwhile, let’s prepare the filling...
- Beat cream cheese with sugar for about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add eggs one by one, then vanilla extract and sour cream in the end. Do not beat the sour cream for too long, just until it is well mixed with the rest of the mixture.
- Take the baking pan out of the fridge and wrap it with foil paper.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the crust and put in the oven.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave for an additional hour.
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- You can decorate your cheesecake however you like. I prefer to use berries, the cheesecake will both taste and look amazing.
My Cute Aprons http://mycuteaprons.com/