Apple pie with almonds
Delicious and very unusual apple pie with very little batter and lots of apples! Crunchy crust with flaked almonds makes this pie absolutely irresistable..
Write a review
- 90ml milk
- 150g sugar
- 60g flour
- 50g flaked almonds
- 15g baking powder
- 4-5 apples
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon liquor or rum
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix 60g flour with 70g sugar and baking powder.
- Stir in 2 eggs.
- Add milk, oil and liquor (or rum).
- Peel apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Pour the batter into apples and mix carefully so the slices are covered in the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Whip 1 egg with 80g sugar into foam, and add melted butter.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust, sprinkle with almonds and sugar.
- Bake for additional 10-15 minutes.
My Cute Aprons http://mycuteaprons.com/