American style pancakes
Write a review
- 1½ cups flour
- 3½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix milk, egg and melted butter in a bowl.
- In a sepatate bowl mix flour,baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour and pour in the egg mixture.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Turn over and cook the other side.
My Cute Aprons http://mycuteaprons.com/